Monday, September 2, 2013

Thing #2

       Creating my blog has been an okay experience. Putting it together has been okay and other than a few things I am still working out it hasn't been too difficult to put together. For being my first blog I have created I think I am doing okay so far. Other than reading a blog once or twice I have had no experience with blogs of any kind. 
        I decided on my posting name because I wanted to be able to remember it and I figured my name would make it really easy and simple. I try to use usernames that I won't forget easily and I decided to name my blog with my name also because again it seemed like a better idea than anything else.
        My blog wasn't too bad to put together I thought that posting was easy but moving my avatar around is proving to be a bit harder to do so I might mess with that aspect a bit more. I fiddled with my layout a bit to try something different but so far the one I picked seems to work. Other than the avatar part creating my blog hasn't been too hard. The process is pretty easy if you follow the steps described. I haven't had any other problems.
        The avatar I picked was fun to create and I think I did a good job putting one together. I picked one that was as close to me in looks as I could get along with matching my personality. I still might mess with her a bit more here and there but I think she looks as close as I could get. I picked one that looks like me because the blog is supposed to be about my experiences so I thought it would be a good idea to put me on my page.
         

2 comments:

  1. I think you avatar is a fairly good representation of you! Also your blog looks artsy, and if I remember correctly that is what you want to teach?! Great job on setting it all up, look forward to reading the rest throughout class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your blog looks great! I also chose to keep things simple by naming my blog with my own name. I had to change my avatar several times as well, but unfortunately, was still not able to get it to portray my appearance or personality very well.

    ReplyDelete