Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thing 6

       http://www.360cities.net/map#lat=15&lng=20&zoom=3
       I found a great site called 360cities.net which I found randomly by just clicking around til I found something that appealed to me. This site basically takes you to a world map that allows you to search to find any city in the world and then after clicking gives you a panoramic view that you can zoom in and out and look around in different directions. This would be a great site for a social studies, geography, history, spanish, french, etc. speaking class or art class. It has a multitude of different uses for teachers to give student a chance to see different areas around the world up close. The site can be a great teaching aide in power points.  The only problem I found is that it only lets you see certain designated pictures or views and I wish they gave you satellite photos instead of what looks like tourist photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment