Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thing #4

      After reading about commenting I have learned that commenting is very important in the blogging universe. Bloggers comment helps others in the internet world interact and spread the word to others out there about new blogs to read. If people don't comment then bloggers don't know how people feel about their words or if anyone actually likes what there saying. Commenting is important more importantly because it allows bloggers to talk to each others and other people around the world.
       "Make it heartfelt. Make it relevant. Don't be a Troll." I believe this was the most important sentence I read in my readings because it is the most important thing to remember when your commenting. When I was reading this blog I realized that when you are reading somebody else's blog it is important no matter what to comment no matter how small the sentence is to the writer about what they wrote. Bloggers need to know that what there writing is striking something within their readers. Another blog I read by Cool Cat Teacher talked about it being really important to bloggers that when you comment you make sure the blogger understands that you hear what there saying when you read. Just commenting one or two words doesn't show a blogger that you heard what they were writing. Actually taking the time to write what you felt when you read their blog is important.
        I read seven blogs that appealed to me due to their content or even what they titled their post if it was catchy enough and caught my attention. Anything that grabbed my attention right off the bat I tried reading and if the first sentence was good enough I read the rest and commented on it. The first one I read was by Natasha Long titled: The Usefulness of a Blog in my Future Classroom. This blog's title caught my attention and after I read it I though it was a great post and I tried to convey that in my comment. Jessica Brown was my next comment and she wrote a post titled Mommy wow! I'm a Blogger Now! I loved the title again and thought if someone could make a great title like that I wanted to see what she had to say. After I read her post I loved what she wrote and commented about what she is learning about and talked about some of my own experiences in my comment. My next comment was for Catherine Ericson titled My Friend Flickr which grabbed my attention due to the subject which is what I commented on myself. I talked about my own experiences in my comment. Julie Eskew titled Intro to blogging I commented again about my own experiences with setting up my blog. Nicole Haj titled No.7 I again commented using my own experience and thoughts on the subject. Chaseton Donahue I commented on thing #6 about Vine which was what he posted about. Erin McClain's blog titled thing 6 I commented about my own experience with the subject.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment