Monday, September 9, 2013

Thing #3

      After a lot of thought I decided that for me I would like to use a blog in two ways. For my education program I could write a blog about any problems I am having in the program or for study tips and questions that I might have for others in the same program. I could even use the blog as a journal to vent my frustrations during the semester.
       Another way I could use a blog is for my art class I would have in the future. I would use the blog to put a website together to expand more on my lessons and give my students who miss class a way to stay on top of their work by using VOKI to post my lessons every day so students who want to review the lesson or activity can or those who missed class can keep up. I would also post my own work so parents and students can see my professional work and experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment