Monday, December 2, 2013

Thing #14

     After trying both Gliffy and Bubbl.us I found that Bubbl.us was better for me than Gliffy mostly cause I was having a little trouble with Gliffy freezing on me a few times when I tried to test it out. Bubbl.us was also easier to use than Gliffy and I found I prefer mindmaps more than flowcharts after trying out both of them.
     In regards to if I would use it in my own classroom I am having a little trouble trying to figure out how I would use it in my art class. After some thought I figured I could have my students use it in preparation for finding relationships in different artistic styles or artists. The flowcharts and maps could also help my students better understand different artistic techniques. I might not use them personally but if I ever see my students having trouble understanding certain concepts I might see if a flowchart or map might help them.

No comments:

Post a Comment