Monday, December 2, 2013

Thing #15

      I explored a few different areas of wiki and I liked it more than I thought I would. I had to experiment a few times with different aspects of wiki to understand it better but overall it wasn't as complicated as I thought it would be. I was also able to find some great pages to explore more for use in my art classroom and my own personal use like Book Lovers wiki which I wish I knew about earlier but now I plan to utilize a lot more. Along with finding pages for my own personal use I was able to find multiple wikis in art education that will help me prepare to teach art.  I plan to also utilize wiki to try and explore more and see if I can find more about other subject areas I have an interest in. Overall wiki is a great idea and plan to use it more but not for use as a source in school but as a way to gain ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment