Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thing #24

         Wow! I can't believe I am done with all of these different tools. I definitely learned a lot from completing all of the different Thing assignments and am glad I learned them because they all have different aspects they I will later utilize in my classroom. Livebinder is a great tool I can use to stay organized along with using wikis, along with the a few other favorites but there are a few others I probably won't use like flow charts or rss feeds. As for the program even though it was difficult at times I really don't think there was anything you need to change or alter because even though it was difficult at times I am glad I tried all of them. It really opened up the idea to me to explore the internet more and find other sites and applications I can use later on that I never knew about. As for what I learned that can influence me as a teacher I don't think there was anything that I learned that didn't influence me as a teacher. All of the different things influenced me in some way by giving me different ideas I could use in the classroom. I can't wait to try these different applications more.

No comments:

Post a Comment