Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thing # 17

      Social bookmarking is an interesting concept that after trying out for a little while I can see how it might be useful to teachers to tag certain terms that will help them find websites useful to their subject but for me personally I wasn't really excited about using it personally. I tried using Delicious for a bit to see if I liked it but it didn't grab my attention like some of the other things I have discovered from these assignments. For teachers though like I said it could have the potential to be useful if they searched for tags related to their subject they might find some useful websites. As a tool for the classroom I can see it being used as maybe a way to gain ideas for classroom projects or lessons if you tagged websites with those words maybe. For me though I don't think I would use it myself for the classroom when I could just bookmark the sites I want instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment